As a Content Creator, you will work closely with our marketing and research team to create engaging content for our online platforms and also for our workshops and programmes. You will also work on developing games to help people understand more about the science of well-being.
– Design, write and edit multimedia content for social media, website and other digital platforms
– Work closely with marketing team to create effective content based on marketing strategies
– Collaborate with various teams to provide design concepts & solutions
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
– Utilise SEO methods to increase site traffic
– Excellent writing, graphic design or video editing
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient in any of the media editing software like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro or After Effects
SGD 1,700 – SGD 2,500
Note: All applicants who apply for this role will be put through NYC YouthTech Programme.